At Xocolatl Small Batch Chocolate, we are inspired by all of the hard-working individuals who work to strengthen their communities and we support these efforts when possible. Understanding that community-based organizations need the support of local businesses in their fundraising efforts, we thoughtfully consider every donation request that comes our way. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we prioritize requests from Atlanta-based non-profits and community groups that have a demonstrated record of working to better society in ways which reflect fairness and integrity.
Things to know:
Things to know:
- We donate gift certificates for a Chocolate Micro-factory Tour & Tasting for up to 6 guests ($150 value) to non-profit organizations working here in Atlanta. These gift certificates may be sold, auctioned off, or given away at the organization's discretion.
- As we are a small family business, our ability to grant donation requests for chocolate bars and/or a staffed chocolate tasting table is extremely limited.
- Donations are not guaranteed until confirmed by someone from our team.
- All donation requests must be submitted through this form at least 4 weeks in advance of the event date.
- If your donation is approved, you will have ten business days to collect it in person from our Krog Street Market Micro-factory in Atlanta. After ten days, you will need to arrange for pickup by contacting email@example.com. It is your responsibility to follow-up and collect your donation.
- Due to the number of requests we grant, we cannot fill out your organization's donation request form but we will provide you with the information you need to be able to do so yourself.